For more information about the Yawkey Foundations, please visit the Foundations’ website at www.yawkeyfoundations.org.
Applications for the 2018-2019 Yawkey Scholars Program are now closed. Please review the program guidelines below for your state to determine your eligibility.
Questions may be directed to Elaines Peña at yawkey [at] tpi.org.
- Complete Application, submitted online
- Extracurricular and Community Activities Form
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form
- Mentor Letter of Recommendation
- Essays (One long and three short)
- High School Transcript
- Transcript Information from School Official (Section 1 of Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form)
- Pages 1 and 2 of parent(s)’ most recent IRS 1040 tax forms
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
The following materials are required as part of a complete application. You may access these forms here or within the online application: