Applications for the 2020-2021 Red Pine Scholars Program are now closed.
- Complete Online Application Form
- Extracurricular & Community Activities Form: Applicants will need to enter information about the places they’ve worked, community service, and leadership activities as part of the online application. Applicants also have the option of uploading their resume.
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Letter: To be written and uploaded by a teacher or guidance counselor. Applicants will have to enter their recommender’s email address into the application field in order for the recommender to submit their letter.
- General Recommendation Letter: To be written and uploaded by a teacher, work supervisor, community leader, coach, or any other non-family member who knows you well. Applicants will have to enter the email address for their recommender into the application field in order for the recommender to submit their letter.
- Essays: One long and two short. Essay questions are located within the online application form and may be found on our website. There is no perfect essay response. The essays are an opportunity for us to understand your interests, values, and personality. Please be honest about your experiences, thoughts and feelings.
- High school transcript
- Pages 1 and 2 of parent(s)’ or guardian(s)’ 2018 or most recent IRS 1040 tax forms. To access your tax forms:
- Contact your tax preparer.
- Request it from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by doing one of the following:
- Online: visit this website. Click “Get a Transcript” and follow the steps to get a transcript online or by mail.
- By Phone: call 1-800-908-9946 and follow the prompts.
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA. This document will be approximately five pages long. You must submit the ENTIRE SAR document. Please note: You will be asked to enter your “Adjusted Gross income (AGI)” into your application. f you do not have access to this figure in your FAFSA SAR, you can find it on line 7 of your 1040 tax form. If your family uses another version of the 1040 form, you can figure out how to find your AGI here.