Scholars selected into the program will be eligible for up to four years of scholarship support at a two- or four-year accredited college or university, or a trade school with a demonstrated track record of successfully placing graduates in long-term jobs. Schools must be located in the U.S. or Canada. Scholarships will be up to $30,000 annually. Award size is based on unmet financial need.
Applications for the 2020-2021 Manton Scholars Program are now open. Please visit this link to apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=manton
Applications are due no later that 5pm EST on Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
Questions may be directed to Sara D'Onofrio at manton [at] tpi.org.
The following materials are required as part of a complete application. You may access these forms here or within the online application:
- Complete Application Submitted Online
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation (part of the application - to be filled out by a teacher or guidance counselor)
- General Recommendation (part of the application - to be filled out by a teacher, work supervisor, community leader, coach, or any other non-family member who knows you well)
- High school transcript
- Transcript Information from School Official (Section 1 of Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form)
- Pages 1 and 2 of parent(s)’ most recent IRS 1040 tax forms
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA. This document will be approximately five pages long. You must submit the ENTIRE document. The FAFSA website is www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Please find the guidelines for the 2020-21 Manton Scholars Program below: