Applications for the 2021-2022 Ann Theodore Foundation Scholarship- New York are now open and can be found at this link: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=anntheodore
- Complete Online Application Form
- Financial aid award letter (if available)
- High school transcript
- College transcript for students who are already in college
- Essays – Essay questions are located within the online application form and may be found on our website. There is no perfect essay response. The essays are an opportunity for us to understand your goals and experiences.
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) – This document will be approximately five pages long. You must submit the ENTIRE SAR document. Please note: You will be asked to enter your “Adjusted Gross income (AGI)” into your application. If you do not have access to this figure in your FAFSA SAR, you can find it on line 37 of your 1040 tax form. If you or your family uses another version of the 1040 form, you can figure out how to find your AGI here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/irs-tax-return/how-to-find-your-adjusted-gross-income-agi-to-e-file-your-tax-return/L2BNspAbm
For program guidelines and a sample application, please see the attachments below: