Red Pine Scholars Program
The Red Pine Scholars Program offers high-performing high school seniors and recent graduates from Massachusetts the chance to attend competitive colleges anywhere in the United States. The Program is dedicated to making college affordable for Massachusetts families and helping students to reach their full potential. If accepted into the program, students receive a four-year scholarship of up to $20,000 annually, plus individual mentoring and funding for enrichment opportunities.
Applications for the 2018-2019 Red Pine Scholars Program are now closed. Please review the program guidelines below to determine your eligibility.
Questions may be directed to Robin Baird at redpine [at] tpi.org.
- Complete Online Application Form
- Extracurricular & Community Activities Form
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Letter: To be written and uploaded by a teacher or guidance counselor; the online application will also include questions about the students’ transcript and SAT/ACT scores
- General Recommendation Letter: To be written and uploaded by a teacher, work supervisor, community leader, coach, or any other non-family member who knows you well
- Essays: One long and two short. Essay questions are located within the online application form. If helpful, you may also download the questions below to review prior to adding them to your online application.
- High school transcript
- Pages 1 and 2 of parent(s)’ or guardian(s)’ 2016 or most recent IRS 1040 tax forms
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA. This document will be approximately five pages.
The following materials are required for the scholarship committee to evaluate each student. You may access these forms here or on the application:
|Red Pine Scholars Guidelines 2018-2019||862.94 KB|
|Red Pine Scholars Application Checklist 2018||233.52 KB|
|Red Pine Scholars Extracurricular and Community Activities Form 2018-2019||150.56 KB|
|Red Pine Scholars Essay Questions 2018-2019||1011.13 KB|