Red Pine Scholars Program
The Red Pine Scholars Program offers high-performing high school seniors and recent graduates from Massachusetts the chance to attend competitive colleges anywhere in the United States. The Program is dedicated to making college affordable for Massachusetts families and helping students to reach their full potential. If accepted into the program, students receive a four-year scholarship of up to $20,000 annually, plus individual mentoring and funding for enrichment opportunities.
Applications for the 2017-2018 Red Pine Scholars Program are now available. Please click here to start your 2017-18 application process. See below for additional required guidelines and forms. Applications are due Wednesday, February 15, 2017 by 5:00pm.
Questions may be directed to Robin Baird at redpine [at] tpi.org.
Complete applications are due February 15, 2017 by 5:00pm. Only complete applications submitted online will be reviewed.
- Essays – one long and two short. Essay questions are located within the online application form.
- Official High School Transcript
- Transcript information from school official (section 1 of the Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form)
- Pages 1 and 2 of parent(s)’ or guardian(s)’ 2015 or most recent IRS 1040 tax forms
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA. This document will be approximately five pages long. You must submit the ENTIRE document
The following materials are required for the scholarship committee to evaluate each student. You may access these forms here or on the application: